FS '25 Closed Car Upper Windshield Frame

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS '25 Closed Car Upper Windshield Frame
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 06:09 am:

Upper windshield frame and hinge for a '25 closed car. These are a one year only frame. The '24 frames are very similar, may even be interchangeable. The difference is in the glass retainer/finger pulls. The '24's used a seperate retainer and finger pull, which are one year only. The '25's had the retainer and finger pull made in one piece and are one year only. The closed cab TT's use the same frame I think, not sure about the finger pull/glass retainers on them. This one is VERY nice, if it hadn't had the glass installed, it would be nearly NOS. The original glass is gone, but there are the remnants of the glass setting channel. The frame is bare, no other hardware on it. It has about 90% of the original paint on it which is in very good shape, no flaking or peeling. There is some very light rust on one side of the frame and the hinge has a bit of light rust which would be expected, but it moves very freely. I hesitate to sell this as it is as nice or maybe even a bit better than the one on our '25 coupe. $150.00 plus shipping. I can text pictures if wanted. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 05:32 am:

$140.00 plus shipping. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 03:50 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, December 09, 2017 - 05:30 am:

$130.00 plus shipping. This is a really nice frame and hinge, pretty much one year only as far as I have been able to find out. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration