Hey Tommy Coffey !

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Hey Tommy Coffey !
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 11:57 am:

Sorry Tommy ... but I have tried calling, sending messages through the Forum and also your email. Thought I might get your attention here. Not sure what's happening on your end.

If you still want that rear view mirror please contact me via email mosterman@eastman.org I need to know your mailing address and you need to know my paypal info. Even if you don't want the part, please let me know. OK?

Cheers,

Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 03:21 pm:

Sorry Mark, I sent you an email. Obviously you didn't get it. After reading discussion on here about the difficulty in getting the clamp on style to stay tight, I think I will make a bracket to attach under one of the windshield hinge screws. I have a non original mirror head. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 05:38 pm:

Okie Doke .... thanks for letting me know. Maybe you had the wrong email. By the way .. the type of bracket people are having trouble with is very different than this type. Those made as a thin stamping are difficult .. rather than a casting which is what I have. But no problem.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration