For Sale 1932 Plymouth 2 door.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 1932 Plymouth 2 door.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 06:50 pm:

For Sale 1932 Plymouth 2 door sedan. Has been in storage for 3 years. It was restored in the 1970's. Glass is all good. Paint looks good but has some age. Front seats have some wear. Original hydraulic brakes work. Good top. Chrome and grill are very good. Good Mn. title. $7,500 or a good offer. No texting. 507 458 6778. pixpixpixpixpixpixpixpixpix

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 07:21 pm:

pm sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 07:35 pm:

Bob:
it should be mentioned that anyone who is looking at a Model A Ford should consider a PB Plymouth ...these are GREAT cars ... I believe they are 64 HP. and excellent brakes and steering and a quality suspension that makes this a comfortable and safe car to drive ...also a 198 inch 4 cyl. motor that is balanced and full pressure oil ... syncro 2nd and 3rd. gears ...I have owned 2 PB's over the years ...GREAT CARS !
always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Braverman on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 08:30 am:

This is not a PB, it is a PA thrift.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 12:43 am:

I believe this is a 1931 PA- thrift. '32's don't have a light bar, grille and dash are different. '32's also have suicide doors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Braverman on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 05:53 am:

PA Thrifts were a 1932 model.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 08:51 pm:

Hi, Here is a little infopix

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 06:23 pm:

I can lower the price to $6500. That should help a lot if you need to ship. I can store until spring if paid for. Thanks, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Houston---WNC on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 10:04 pm:

I wish I could my 1931 Chrysler CM6 a friend. That Plymouth sure would look good sitting next to my original blue 4 door davids

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 08:32 am:

I owned a 33 Plymouth for a few years back in the late 50s/early 60s. Everything Mr. French said is true. Wonderful cars. Plymouths began in 1928 and had hydraulic brakes from day one. They always worked well on my 33. For comparison, Ford still hadn't gotten it right by the late 40s.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration