1909-12 Exhaust Pipes

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1909-12 Exhaust Pipes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 12:39 pm:

A few weeks ago I posted a note that I would get some 09-early 13 exhaust pipes made. I got a lot of response. He is what I'm going to do, and I know it's going to piss off a few people. I'm only going to sell ONE pipe per customer, first come, first served. I will keep a list of those who respond in order. I used a perfect original pipe for a pattern for these. For those of you who don't know early T's, these pipes have NO flange, and are mandrel bent as original. I'm restoring a T, and will only be able to ship out one pipe per day. I have 33 pipes to sell, and that is it. No more. Sorry. The cost of each pipe is $70 plus UPS. I will send you an invoice the day I ship the pipes. I can't ship to a PO box, and need a complete mailing address to ship these. I'm not charging for the packaging either. They are going to be shipped wrapped in bubble wrap, and I'll pad the ends as good as I can. I didn't keep a list of those interested before. This is a new list.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 12:59 pm:

Thank you for doing the work on this. I would be happy to have one and will email my information.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 01:14 pm:

Thank You Larry. I understand completely and will gladly accept one. I PM'd my information a few moments ago. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iowa John L Williams on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 01:49 pm:

Thanks As Well Larry> I just PM'd you as well. John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 02:15 pm:

I would like one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Haynes - Chadron, Nebraska on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 02:17 pm:

Hello Larry,
I sent you a PM regarding the pipe. Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 02:44 pm:

Larry,
I sent a PM to be put on the list. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lloyd Butler No Calif on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 03:02 pm:

P M sent regarding exhaust pipe. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 03:31 pm:

PM sent to you.... Thanks very much

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 04:34 pm:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Herring on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 04:49 pm:

Larry

I would like to buy one please, just sent PM

Thanks

Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 05:01 pm:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 05:29 pm:

Larry;

I sent you a PM with my address.

Thank you.

Bill Everett

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 06:13 pm:

I will buy one. Let me know if you need a deposit. I'll send a PM. Thanks Larry, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Macky Mongold on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 07:03 pm:

I sent a pm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 07:41 pm:

Larry, I would like one as well for my '12 Torpedo. MG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Redelman, Kouts, IN on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 09:18 pm:

Larry, I would like one for my 09. I will PM you with my info. Thanks, Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Woolf on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 10:09 pm:

I sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Todd Manoff on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 12:12 am:

Hi Larry
Please put my name on one of the exhaust pipes for my '11 Open Runabout. I'll send you a pm with info.
Thanks for making these up
Todd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 03:10 am:

Larry, will send you an email. Put me down for one for an early 13 run about.

Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard DeCarli on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 03:39 am:

Larry,
PM sent Please put me down on you list. Thank you/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 05:07 am:

Larry: Sent an email. Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timothy Kelly on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 07:00 am:

Larry

I sent you a PM. Please put my name o the list of those seeking an early exhaust pipe.

Thank you.

Timothy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 07:45 am:

Great, put me down for one, I'll PM my address!
Thanks, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 08:10 am:

Larry please put me down for one. I'll P M my address. Dale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 09:55 am:

Hello Larry:
I had requested one as well. Will provide mailing address when confirmed that I am on the list.
Regards,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george schreppler on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 10:09 am:

I'll take one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 12:21 pm:

As of right now, all 33 pipes are sold. I'll try to get them all shipped by the end of the year. I appreciate your business. Thank you to all who have replied, and have a Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration