Stromberg OF carburetor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Stromberg OF carburetor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 01:53 pm:

Totally rebuilt and test run Stromberg OF carb. This one has a viton tipped needle, rebushed throttle shaft, new fiber and lead washers as required and a fuel level check port. I test all the carbs I do on my car for a few miles and this one is adjusted accordingly and should not need more than one notch either way on either mixture screws to work properly on your engine.This is the early version of the "OF" with the high fuel inlet. Asking $500.00 plus shipping. Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 01:01 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 02:09 pm:

Will include free continental U.S A. shipping from Zephyrhills Florida in January.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration