For Sale-Original Cast Iron Muffler

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale-Original Cast Iron Muffler
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Iaccino on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 04:02 pm:

Original cast iron muffler with oval exhaust hole. Excellent condition. $100 OBO plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Iaccino on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 07:50 pm:

make offer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Iaccino on Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 05:59 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Iaccino on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 04:22 pm:

$60 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Iaccino on Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 08:08 am:

offer?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Iaccino on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 08:55 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Iaccino on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 04:42 pm:

Bernie, your email keeps bouncing back. John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bernie glass on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 10:13 am:

hi I don,t know what is happening I will try to pm later today thanks bernie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Iaccino on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 02:03 pm:

Bernie, got your message. The email is still bouncing back. The muffler is yours. Will send when I get the money order. Thanks, John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bernie glass on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 02:27 pm:

hi try my email address it is bernieglass@xplornet.ca I will need your address thanks Bernie ps did my old email address show up maybe thats what happened. and will need sending cost

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Iaccino on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 03:30 pm:

Sent email to new address.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bernie glass on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 06:15 pm:

hi john I got your email will send money order tomorrow I tried to email back but it did not work I do not know why I think it will all work thanks bernie

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration