Eight Back Issues of "Antique Automobile" Magazine for the Price of USPS Postage

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Eight Back Issues of "Antique Automobile" Magazine for the Price of USPS Postage
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 06:40 pm:

Hello, I have eight (8) back issues of the AACA Publication "Antique Automobile" available for the price of USPS Priority flat rate postage, $13.60.

Four of the issues are from 2014 and the other four are from 2015.

If interested, please PM me with your shipping address and I will reply with payment instructions. Thanks!

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 09:09 am:

No interest?

I can't cut the price, the charge just covers the postage. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Schultz_Sheboygan,WI on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 10:32 am:

Hello Mark, I sent you a message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 11:27 am:

The mags have been spoken for, thanks Grady and MTFCA! :-)

Sorry Dan, he beat you by mere minutes. :-(

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration