:-) - Phoenix, AZ to Philadelphia, PA enclosed Model T or other auto transport now - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: :-) - Phoenix, AZ to Philadelphia, PA enclosed Model T or other auto transport now - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 09:22 pm:

November 29th

I am in Phoenix, Arizona for a few days

I am headed to Philadelphia, PA

Room for one Model T or another vehicle .... :-)

I plan on going east along Interstate 40 through Arizona - New Mexico - Oklahoma ....

Then up to Missouri continuing along Interstate 44 thru Missouri ....

Picking up Interstate 70 in St. Louis ....

Continuing thru Indiana and Ohio to Interstate 76 thru Pennsylvania ....

Thanks,

FreighTer Jim
260-804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Martin on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 05:40 pm:

Hi fTj.
Your planed pick up and delivery route sounds interesting but to a non American (a forum member from down under....Australia), it means little if area is not known.
Some time ago a route map was included so your post was always a must to read and to educated myself about the parent Model T country.
Keep up your good service and drive safely.
Regards.....Neil.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 10:55 pm:

Neil,

I used to have maps showing my route that you could click on but no one seemed to particularly care so ......

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 07:04 am:

December 1st

I will be in Phoenix’s few more days.

Still have room for another vehicle east to Philadelphia & further if needed .... :-)

FreighTer Jim
260–804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 08:00 am:

Oh my! It would appear that low tide has run on a bit beyond schedule.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 08:08 am:

Hi Bill !

I took that yesterday in Salome, AZ along Hwy 60
when I was going to get a truck I bought with my brother.

Gotta have a sense of humor when you live out in the Desert Boonies .... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 05:49 pm:

December 3rd

This trip is still available.

I have a regular customer who needs a car picked up in Green Bay, Wisconsin - I would have room for a vehicle up to Wisconsin from Arizona - but would be full from there.

FreighTer Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 07:41 am:

December 6th

Still in Phoenix ....

I can used to this .... :-)

FreighTer Jim
(260) 804-6695

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration