Wanted to buy 17-22 model t roadster body for stock pickup project

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted to buy 17-22 model t roadster body for stock pickup project
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 01:04 am:

(Message edited by Jtt3 on November 29, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 01:08 am:

Do you have or know anyone that has a 17-22 roadster body for sale? The body is needed to finish a stock model t pickup project for a friend. My friend has the running gear and all sheet metal with the exception of the body. He also has a good low radiator. Just needs the body. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 02:03 am:

John I know where one is and will talk with the owner this Saturday. If he is interested I will let you know.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration