For Sale - Early Fan with Brass Hub Riveted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale - Early Fan with Brass Hub Riveted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Iaccino on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 02:38 pm:

Early riveted fan with brass hub. Excellent condition. Fan blades are exceptional. Includes shaft, bracket and grease cup. $55 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 03:52 pm:

Sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Iaccino on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 04:51 pm:

HUB IS NOT BRASS! After a few questions, I looked again. Thought it was paint over brass. It is a nice fan, but not brass. $25 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Iaccino on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 07:46 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 11:02 am:

pm sent I will take it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Iaccino on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 05:44 pm:

pm sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 09:53 pm:

Hi John, I didn't receive your email...

Contact me at mario.brossard at sympatico dot com

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Iaccino on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 10:38 pm:

Sent another PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Iaccino on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 03:08 pm:

Still available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Iaccino on Saturday, December 09, 2017 - 06:28 pm:

Sold, pending funds

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration