Ford Model T bodies

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Ford Model T bodies
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 08:11 pm:

www.everettcurrierfarm.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 08:14 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 08:15 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 10:54 pm:

You have definitely left your "foot print" Mr. Currier, your work is absolutely gorgeous !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 10:31 am:

Wow!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 06:56 pm:

Thank you. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 06:22 pm:

:-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 06:24 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 06:26 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 06:28 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F Stephens-Marcle , N.C. Triangle on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 08:04 pm:

I have been following your website for many years...long before I brought home my first model T just 1 year ago...Drooling and dreaming over your amazing craftsmanship inspired me to purchase that car ( a'19 "center door" sedan) when I complete its rebuild I hope to save enough to buy one of your masterpieces....very fond of the express body, but that burgundy racer keeps me up at night....keep making our dreams come true , I think Henry would be proud of your products ! Respectfully, John S.M.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

What do ask for one of those open truck bodies or plans

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 10:10 pm:

Thank you very much John..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 10:14 pm:

I'm sorry I don't sell the plans, but here is the link to my site to get some pricing on the bodies.. www.everettcurrierfarm.com .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 11:27 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 11:30 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 11:33 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 11:43 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 11:45 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erick Keenan - Vineland NJ 08360 on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 08:40 am:

Hi, Did you ever try to make a TT delivery van or School bus? Erick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 09:25 am:

Mr. Currier, your work is beyond words, can you give me more information on your mother in law body. Thank you, Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 10:05 am:

Not only is your craftsmanship exceptional but seeing the beauty of the raw wood before finishing is a real treat.
Thanks for the great photos.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 09:10 pm:

Erick and James, I PM'd you both.. and Thank you.. Richard, Thank you for your comments.. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 02:51 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 08:11 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 11:49 pm:

D.R. in this last pic could you show a close up of the windshield hinges and do you make them or where do you get them from if not originals. thanks Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 05:45 pm:

Jerry. The hinges shown were actually off an old TT windshield I had ... If your are looking for hinges for a wooden framed windshield, contact Langs. They have them instock.. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gordon A. Clayton Sr. on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 11:12 am:

Work of a master carriage builder!! Absolutely amazing.
If I ever get to Maine again. I'll make it a point to stop and drool if nothing else

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 08:11 pm:

Thank you Gordon. You're welcome to visit anytime..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 07:33 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 06:53 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 06:55 pm:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration