1915 Model T Runabout

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1915 Model T Runabout
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Lebeda, Humboldt, SD on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 08:14 pm:

I have no connection to this ad. Saw it on Sioux Falls Craigslist.

https://siouxfalls.craigslist.org/cto/d/1915-ford-model-runabout/6405982858.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Adey (The Woodlands TX) on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 08:52 pm:

Nice car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 09:55 pm:

Oh, that's tempting and I actually have the money. But the cost of transport..........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 11:12 pm:

Huh, it has an aluminum crank handle. I thought those went out in early 1914 sometime?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 08:29 am:

Ben, I believe you are correct.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 12:58 pm:

If the engine is correct, this looks like a steal to me...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 01:22 pm:

Wire wheels, Hasslers, what else? Really not paying much for the basic auto, Good buy, even without the top. Nice car for a southerner! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 01:22 pm:

The pan looks wrong to me, but it's hard to tell on any of the other details. Windshield is correct, which many "1915" cars have wrong.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 02:35 pm:

Look closely at the photos. I think I see a shift lever on the inside with a ball on it. If you look at the rear end, I think I am seeing some type of accessory, driveshaft gearbox in front of the rear end.
The body looks really straight too. It looks like super duper bargain to me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 03:37 pm:

Yes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RE Helgeson on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 04:46 pm:

Anybody checked on this? Noticed no phone number only email for contact. Hmmmmm... If it looks too good to be true.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Slauterbeck on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 04:50 pm:

It looks like it may have a half moon cutout on the bottom edge of the cowl pointing to a 1917?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RE Helgeson on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 04:59 pm:

I stand corrected. There is a phone number if you click on show contact information. Just might be the deal of the century......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John E Cox on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 07:02 pm:

I tried the number a couple of hours ago with no answer.
I just went to look at the listing and it has been deleted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 07:25 pm:

Posting deleted

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 11:50 pm:

Must have sold.... I checked on transportation today, but couldn't find any takers to haul it, that was a good deal for someone, just the wrong time of year for me to travel to the upper mid west to get it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration