1913 Runabout Tail Lamp Bracket Wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1913 Runabout Tail Lamp Bracket Wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 12:32 am:

Looking for the tail lamp bracket for my 1913 runabout project. Wanting an Original one with the part number cast in it, not a repro brass or cast iron one.

Here is a pic from Lang' s website:

Cheers
Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 08:26 am:

Benji...check the "early Model T parts/accessories" post from 11/30, from Mark Chaffin...looks like he may have one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 03:14 pm:

Thanks Tim, I'll give it a look.
I missed out on one on eBay a few months back. Just so busy work in, I forget to bid!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 07:41 pm:

Still looking

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 03:52 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 05:05 pm:

Here’s one I got make me an offer I cannot refuse thanks again Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 08:03 pm:

Pm sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 12:40 pm:

Sent you an email thanks again Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 07:36 pm:

Replied back. Thanks, to Will, I found One! On too the next part search!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration