1912 Model T touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1912 Model T touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Lydecker on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 07:01 pm:

For sale

Late 1912 touring

Late 12 body with foredoors, correct 1912 engine with teacup pan, correct 12 rivet clamshell rear axle, has later driveshaft tube, and 13-17 head.

Body serial no. 142892
Engine stamp 150188, casting date 6-7-12

Top, wheels, engine cover, lots of loose parts, all included in sale. I have other parts that may go with the car or be appropriate for this car that can be included also. As far as I've found it has none of the brass parts with it.

Previous owner acquired it from the Cottonlandia Museum in Greenwood, MS. They received it as a donation from a local landowner. Beyond that I know nothing of the car's history that can be verified.

I have many more pictures that are not posted here which I can send via email or upload to photobucket. I'd also be happy to take any additional photos if anyone wants to see anything specific.

The car is also available for inspection in person in Memphis, TN.

$10,000

I'm available for questions via email or phone adlydecker@aol.com and 901-598-0103. If you call and I don't answer please leave a voice mail and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Lydecker on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 08:27 pm:

Link to Photobucket album with additional photos

http://s819.photobucket.com/user/andy265245/library/1912%20Model%20T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 11:47 pm:

Andrew, sent you a pm. MG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Lydecker on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 07:37 am:

I sent you an email, MG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By t med on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 09:37 am:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Lydecker on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 09:29 am:

Thank you for your interest and phone calls. Car is sold pending payment.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration