Motor Stand

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Motor Stand
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James C. Dodson on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 09:02 pm:

Back in August, I sold a motor stand to a guy by the name of John Tannehill. John sent the money and stated that he would pick it up in 2/3 weeks. The stand had not been picked up. I have emailed and left phone messages several times with no response. Does anyone know John? Is he sick? I would like to get this item to it's owner and out of my basement since I am planning to relocate in the near future.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 09:26 pm:

His profile says he last logged in on Novemer 29, so he's still around, hope he's ok.

http://www.mtfca.com/cgi-bin/discus/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&profil e=jtt3-users

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 10:06 pm:

John keep sending me notes he has my needed parts but never anything else last time we chatted was 8 months ago

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 10:26 pm:

I been a bit sick, getting back in the saddle. Emails sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 10:46 pm:

John great here your on the road back and recovering

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration