FOR SALE; 1926 ROADSTER REAR FENDER

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; 1926 ROADSTER REAR FENDER
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 01:16 am:

1925 rear roadster fender: $198.00, Walk Ins Only. Real nice shape. It has had some welding done on it which will need some smoothing. No rust out. Complete easy to restore.
fender 1

fender 2

fender 3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 12:04 pm:

Nice I wish I was closer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 09:54 pm:

Spensor I may be able to bring it to Chickasha or at least send it with some of the locals going down. I may not go this year as the older I get the more I hate to travel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 10:05 pm:

Dave I am not going to chickasha this year I can't get the time off from work

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Handsfield on Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 08:54 am:

Is this fender still available? Will you be attending Chickasaw?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 01:54 pm:

Rod Handsfield: I just received a invitation for JURY DUTY, So, I wont know until the 10th what I will be doing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Handsfield on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 09:38 pm:

Hello Dave. What's the verdict on jury duty? Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 11:21 pm:

Rod, it looks like I will escape jury duty. The case was settled out of court.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Handsfield on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 03:14 am:

That's great. Are you planning to attend Chickasha? Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Handsfield on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 07:37 pm:

Dave. Are you able to take the fender to Chickasha? I am in Wichita. Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 08:58 pm:

Rod the fender will be at Chickasha. Probably at Gene Frenche's spot out side the North building on the outside on the East side. Stop by and take a look.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Handsfield on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 12:14 am:

Dave. Will you be there on Thursday? What and where? Thanks, Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Handsfield on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 12:37 am:

What time? Perhaps I can get it when you drive through Wichita. My phone number is 316 210 3672. Thanks, Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 01:41 am:

Rod, I don't go any where near Wichita.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Handsfield on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 02:02 am:

I'm planning on Chickasha on Thursday. Does that work for you? Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 03:18 pm:

Yes, I will have the fender there. By the way I told you wrong on Gene Frenche's location, he will be in the NORTH EAST CORNER OF THE SOUTH BUILDING. Every one in the NORTH EAST CORNER knows Gene, Just ask. He is leaving Colorado this after noon and I believe he plans to be there tomorrow. He will have some of his excellent babbit poring fixtures with him for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Handsfield on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 09:23 pm:

Dave. I won't be able to make it to Chickasha until 6:30 or 7pm. Please give me a jingle so we can coordinate our transaction. Thanks, Rod. 316-210-3672

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Handsfield on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 06:31 pm:

Dave. I am here in the north west corner. There’s no on in this spot. Where can we meet? Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 11:42 pm:

Fender Has been sold.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration