FS Nickel Steering Gear Case

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Nickel Steering Gear Case
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 05:20 am:

Nickel plated steering gear case. The nickel is fair, about 75% or so left on it, what is there is in nice shape and has some nice shine to it. The internal gear teeth are excellent, show hardly any wear. I believe this one has the short "anti lock notch or slot"(for lack of a better term) which is for the 4to1 gears. I don't have one of the later style handy to compare it to. The notch can be lengthened fairly easily if you want to use 5to1 gears. I did one on a drill press using a drill bit cut off square and used like an end mill. Worked great. $40.00 plus shipping. I can text pictures if interested. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 03:55 am:

This would be a nice gear case for a survivor or a good one to replate. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, December 09, 2017 - 05:40 am:

$35.00 plus shipping. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration