FS Nickel Steering Gear Case

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Nickel Steering Gear Case
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 05:20 am:

Nickel plated steering gear case. The nickel is fair, about 75% or so left on it, what is there is in nice shape and has some nice shine to it. The internal gear teeth are excellent, show hardly any wear. I believe this one has the short "anti lock notch or slot"(for lack of a better term) which is for the 4to1 gears. I don't have one of the later style handy to compare it to. The notch can be lengthened fairly easily if you want to use 5to1 gears. I did one on a drill press using a drill bit cut off square and used like an end mill. Worked great. $40.00 plus shipping. I can text pictures if interested. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 03:55 am:

This would be a nice gear case for a survivor or a good one to replate. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, December 09, 2017 - 05:40 am:

$35.00 plus shipping. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 09:23 pm:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 09:32 pm:

Daves steering gear case

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 05:58 am:

I was contacted about this and I replied. I haven't received a reply back. If you are interested in this, contact me. Thanks. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 07:04 am:

Replied again. If not interested, I will list it again. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 06:22 am:

Relisted. This is a very nice gearcase. As I said, the inside shows almost no wear. The other side of the outside is as nice as the one in the picture. It would be nice for a driver, survivor, doodlebug, or would be a nice one to be replated.
Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 02:25 am:

$30.00 plus shipping. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 12:46 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 06:11 am:

$25.00 plus shipping. Thanks,Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 10:55 am:

Sent you a pm, KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 11:07 am:

So ... is this sold? I would buy if itís still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 06:28 pm:

Gearcase spoken for. Thanks guys, Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration