WANTED: Used Headlight Reflectors

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED: Used Headlight Reflectors
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 08:36 am:

Looking for a set of headlight reflectors, for my weathered 24 Touring, that aren't good enough for a top notch car, but still have a good amount of shine left on them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 09:51 am:

I have at least four used ones. You can have them, just pay for the shipping. Two were pretty good. Send me a PM and I'll get you some pics of them to see if they'll meet your needs. I'm up in central Conn, if it matters

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 10:31 am:

Thanks Matthew....PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 08:31 pm:

Don, i never received your PM. I did find a email through you profile and sent the pics to that. If you got them and they'll work let me know.
Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 08:56 pm:

I received them....thanks Matt.

I'll reply to your email.

(Message edited by rustyfords on December 03, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 09:33 pm:

FWIW, ACE aluminum paint does a pretty good job on reflectors

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 09:42 pm:

Eastwood makes a spray paint for reflectors:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUc8QsLjS1s

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICHARD GRZEGOROWICZ on Monday, December 04, 2017 - 12:45 am:

I have a role of chrome tape about two inch wide I used it on my head light reflectors being carefull to press it in, when I put the lenz on and turned them on there bright as needed,and the lines on the glass hides the edge of the tape,looks like the real thing.I got the tape at a auto parts store, used it on my wife's V W rusty bumpers,worked fine there too.saved a few bucks. GREG.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration