Giant Power Head

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Giant Power Head
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Lydecker on Monday, December 04, 2017 - 02:30 pm:

For Sale:

Giant Power Head

$400

Prefer local pickup in Memphis, but shipping is available. Potential for delivery depending on location as I make fairly frequent trips between here and Minnesota.

901-598-0103
adlydecker@aol.com

If I don't answer a phone call, please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, December 04, 2017 - 02:36 pm:

nice they are a good running head

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Lydecker on Monday, December 04, 2017 - 03:05 pm:

OK, time for me to eat some crow. It's got a repaired area that I missed when I looked it over. How I don't know because it's like a neon sign. Still looks like it needs some attention, but at least it's in the water jacket and not the combustion chamber.

Dropping the price to $200, and I'll consider offers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Monday, December 04, 2017 - 04:07 pm:

Just called ya.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Lydecker on Monday, December 04, 2017 - 05:33 pm:

sold pending payment

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration