1927 model T coupe for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1927 model T coupe for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By chris becker on Monday, December 04, 2017 - 07:43 pm:

For sale 1927 coupe

Nice interior, paint
Good running
Stock rear axle
Wire wheels

$8700.00 or best offer

Jeremy Mannthey. 503 927-4546
Or Chris Becker 503 896-0046

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, December 04, 2017 - 10:15 pm:

Nice looking coupe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Harms - Sacramento County, CA on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 02:25 am:

What state is it located in?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By chris becker on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 11:37 am:

Portland Oregon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john pawlowski - NE Pennsylvania on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 06:04 pm:

Beautiful.
Would you happen to know the color of the car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By chris becker on Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 10:18 am:

I wish I did it is the color Jeremy got with it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 11:25 am:

Chris: I thought I know all the car in the portland area. Where did this one come from. It is a good loolking car, and the price seams to be right.
Tom Elliott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By chris becker on Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 11:30 am:

It came from walla walla Washington

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Parsons on Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 03:12 pm:

Could you post some more pictures showing the interior, engine, more angles of the car?
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By chris becker on Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 06:40 pm:

Scott I will snap some pics tomorrow afternoon. The car isn't at my house it at my mom's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 07:34 pm:

Good looking T..

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration