FS Ford O Tail Light

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Ford O Tail Light
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 05:24 am:

Ford O Brown tail light/license plate light, has the small red lens and large clear lens. This light is about as NOS as you can get. Probably 85% original shopworn paint with chips and some very minor surface rust in places. The font has one tiny dent just under the wick stem, you can barely see it. The lenses are perfect. It has Jno Brown Co. Made in USA model 540 stamped in the top of the chimney, and maybe some other things that I can't quite make out. The inside doesn't look like it has ever been lit, although the wick looks like it may have been. The reflector (silvered?) in the back is almost perfect with some very minor blemishes. The inner liner, which I think was cadmium plated(don't know, but that's what it looks like) has almost no plating left on it and has one very small spot of surface rust. $125.00 plus shipping. I can text pictures if interested. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, December 09, 2017 - 05:37 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 05:45 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 05:46 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 05:47 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 05:47 pm:

Posting photos for Dave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 05:12 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 08:16 am:

I will take it. pm sent. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 07:28 pm:

Rick, it's yours, email sent. Thanks, Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration