FJ - 1921 Model T Canadian Coupe For Sale owned by The Lillekers - 2017 MTFCI Stynoski Award Winner - College Station, TX

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FJ - 1921 Model T Canadian Coupe For Sale owned by The Lillekers - 2017 MTFCI Stynoski Award Winner - College Station, TX
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 10:54 am:

Ross Lilleker has not been able to log into his account here on the forum so I am posting this on his behalf and with his permission.

I have asked Ross to send me some images - I will post on this thread as I receive them.

1921 Model T Canadian Coupe located in College Station, Texas.

Owned By The Lilleker Family ..... :-)

Restored by Ross Lilleker of Lilleker Antique Auto Restorations.

2017 MTFCI Stynoski Award Winner !!!

On front cover and featured article in the September/October issue of the Model T Times !

Fully restored and ready to show or go !

For sale at a fraction of the cost of restoring a vehicle to this standard ~$32,500 ( obo )

Text or call Ross Lilleker at (nine-7-nine) 2-one-8 - 4-zero-8- three

You can also visit the Lilleker Family Business website:

@ http://www.mrmodelt.com/about-us/

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jennifer Lilleker on Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 03:47 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jennifer Lilleker on Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 03:58 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jennifer Lilleker on Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 03:59 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jennifer Lilleker on Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 04:00 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 04:12 pm:

Mrs. Model T .....

Thanks for posting images ..... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 08:39 am:

Friday Bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 06:48 am:

Monday Nudge

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 11:57 am:

Love em and leave em!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration