1909 Rear Saddle Arms and Saddles for Buggy Rail

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1909 Rear Saddle Arms and Saddles for Buggy Rail
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 01:30 pm:

Original 1909 Touring/Roadster Pair of Rear Saddle arms and saddles for Buggy Rail. Very good condition with no damage. $250 for the pair - free shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 02:27 pm:

Sold - Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Brand on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 06:22 pm:

I believe these are the early 1909 style. Later 1909-10 were shorter, like the ones Bruce Hgenter has for sale. To whoever bought Ashley's, if the early 1909 ones aren't what you need for your car, I'm interested in them for an early 1909 car. Please Send me a private message.

Regards, Andrew.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Hgenter on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 07:21 pm:

Hi Andrew,
I didn't realize there were two sizes for 1909. Can mine be cut down to work for the earlier cars?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Brand on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 08:01 pm:

Hi Bruce. Yours are the shorter style. The early 1909 ones in the photos above are longer. I'm not sure when the change was made but suspect that most 1909 production used the shorter ones.

Regards, Andrew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Hgenter on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 08:04 pm:

Thanks for the info!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration