Stromberg Steering Post Control

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Stromberg Steering Post Control
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 06:32 pm:

I have this nifty steering post air / gas control which I posted a couple of months ago in a discussion regarding a Stromberg OF I had just bought. Someone said they had a Stromberg version and offered to trade for mine. I said I needed to think about ... and Iím ready to trade if they are still interested.

Mark at mosterman@eastman.org

Control

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 03:01 am:

Thanks Mark, email sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 07:59 am:

Thanks Tim!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 01:45 pm:

Is there a Stromberg OF control out there someplace with all the parts looking for a new home - for sale?

Thanks - Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 01:52 pm:

I have them on eBay for $165 postpaid. I can do $155 here. I have 9 left and then no more from me. Tmorsher@icloud.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 06:29 pm:

Tim: Pictures? Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 07:03 pm:

Tim - sent a regular email to you..

Dan - for you:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/model-t-ford-STROMBERG-carb-choke-OF-RF-others-Vintage- Antique-Auto-ACCESSORY/302534288061?hash=item467072e2bd:g:oeAAAOSwH3haEInU&vxp=m tr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 08:35 pm:

Tim's dash control is very nicely made- get one while you can!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 12:03 pm:

Thanks Dan, coming from you, that is a wonderful compliment. 4 more to go, then gone forever ( from this source )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 06:46 pm:

Tim; I sent a PM, if you still have one I'd like to buy it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 06:54 pm:

Sorry Gary, donít get PMs. Tmorsher@icloud.com is the way to reach me. I have your name on one. 3 left, thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 07:05 pm:

Hi Tim

Hoping for a spare bracket!

Let me know when it's all over...thank you.

scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 07:40 pm:

All gone, if anyone doesnít send payment after awhile, Iíll mention it here. Iíll reply to your email, Scott. Thanks!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration