Stromberg Steering Post Control

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Stromberg Steering Post Control
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 06:32 pm:

I have this nifty steering post air / gas control which I posted a couple of months ago in a discussion regarding a Stromberg OF I had just bought. Someone said they had a Stromberg version and offered to trade for mine. I said I needed to think about ... and Iím ready to trade if they are still interested.

Mark at mosterman@eastman.org

Control

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 03:01 am:

Thanks Mark, email sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 07:59 am:

Thanks Tim!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 01:45 pm:

Is there a Stromberg OF control out there someplace with all the parts looking for a new home - for sale?

Thanks - Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 01:52 pm:

I have them on eBay for $165 postpaid. I can do $155 here. I have 9 left and then no more from me. Tmorsher@icloud.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 06:29 pm:

Tim: Pictures? Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 07:03 pm:

Tim - sent a regular email to you..

Dan - for you:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/model-t-ford-STROMBERG-carb-choke-OF-RF-others-Vintage- Antique-Auto-ACCESSORY/302534288061?hash=item467072e2bd:g:oeAAAOSwH3haEInU&vxp=m tr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 08:35 pm:

Tim's dash control is very nicely made- get one while you can!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 12:03 pm:

Thanks Dan, coming from you, that is a wonderful compliment. 4 more to go, then gone forever ( from this source )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 06:46 pm:

Tim; I sent a PM, if you still have one I'd like to buy it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 06:54 pm:

Sorry Gary, donít get PMs. Tmorsher@icloud.com is the way to reach me. I have your name on one. 3 left, thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 07:05 pm:

Hi Tim

Hoping for a spare bracket!

Let me know when it's all over...thank you.

scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 07:40 pm:

All gone, if anyone doesnít send payment after awhile, Iíll mention it here. Iíll reply to your email, Scott. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 11:22 am:

All paid for , all gone now, THANKS ! I had a request for just a mounting strap, but canít find that email. I have an extra . If it was YOU, drop a line to tmorsher@icloud.com. THANKS !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration