FS: Armstrong Cork Company Model T Gasket Display Board "For Ford Cars"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Armstrong Cork Company Model T Gasket Display Board "For Ford Cars"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 11:46 am:

Armstrong's ACCO Cork Gasket Display Board - "For Ford Cars." These do not come up for sale very often, but I have another one need and to clear some wall space in the garage. Board is in decent condition - some light surface rust on the upper half of the right side (see pictures) and a scuff on the upper left (see pictures) but these do not really detract from the overall appearance of the board (might clean up a bit with some WD-40). One broken hook at the top of the oil pan inspection plate gasket (see picture) which could be replaced with a piece of round stock. Lists all the branch locations for the Armstrong Cork Company: Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Montreal & Toronto.

Dimensions are 35"x 23"

These boards look great alone or filled with gaskets.

$475 plus shipping. Reply via PM.

NOTE: there is only ONE gasket board. The multiple pictures are different views of the SAME piece (apparently I have to make this clear - I sold an item on here a few months ago and the buyer PM'd me after receiving his purchase - he thought there were multiple items because there were multiple pictures)

(Message edited by Conversiont on December 07, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 08:40 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 07:58 am:

Price drop:

$450 plus shipping. Reply via PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 10:46 pm:

Last price drop. Goes back on the wall after this. $425 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Saturday, December 09, 2017 - 08:08 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 10:15 am:

For the two parties inquiring about "trades" - would only be interested in Ford dealership items (T or A era).

Goes into long-term storage Wednesday if there is no buyer at current price.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration