Very Rare 1909-12 Firestone Tire Repair Outfit Box

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Very Rare 1909-12 Firestone Tire Repair Outfit Box
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 12:11 pm:

FOR SALE: This is the tin box that held the tire repair kit for the earliest Model T Ford factory toolkits. It is 3 wide X 2 tall X 11 long, lithograph tin. This is an empty box. Originally, it may have contained the tire irons, a patch box, and a container of tire talc. This box was probably included with new 1909-12 Model Ts that had Firestone tires. The paint on these was very thin and usually did wear well. In fact, the majority of these were thrown away after the patches were used. These are as rare as hens teeth and are probably the most difficult piece to find for an early toolkit. This one is very straight. You can still read the lettering on the top but it is weak. The sides look a little better than the top. It has a little surface rust but has never been cleaned (at least not by me). It is sold as is. I will accept a personal check but would prefer payment via PayPal and it will be shipped sooner. $200.00 and I will pay the shipping.

Box1
Box3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 10:30 pm:

Now: $160 free shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 12:11 am:

Now: $140 free shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 02:40 pm:

Sold.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration