"1915" project car for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: "1915" project car for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 04:06 pm:

I need to make space so I'm selling this T project. I was driving it around up until a couple of weeks ago. I installed a rebuilt starter that seems to have a short.

The T is a pieced together 1915 with a 15-21 body, complete with the correct door latches, cowl, coil box, fenders, mud aprons, hood, and radiator. It has a new wood kit and the sheet metal is very restorable. The mud aprons, and front fenders, and hood are in almost perfect condition. The back body panel has been replaced.

The frame is a 1919, alike to the early frame except it has a battery carrier. The front end is a correct 1915, and the rear end is a large drum ruckstel.

The wheels are 30 x 3 1/2 round fellow wheels, and they are in really nice shape. Wards riverside tires.

The motor was pulled apart and refurbished. The bearings look good, have plenty of shims left, and a new third main cap installed. The cylinders are stock and were honed and re-ringed. It has a nice stock crank and camshaft. The head is a Z head, producing high compression.

It comes with an older re-cored brass radiator. And it also comes with a perfex honey comb accessory radiator that I was playing around with.

The transmission has good drums, and a new field coil installed and properly gaped. I was going to charge the magnets in the car.

It has a new alternator, and I'm working in putting in a new 12V starter.

The coil box is a rebuilt 1915 with rebuilt later style coils. It comes with a set of brass top coil cores for rebuilding.

It has new floor boards, new sill boards, new tack strips, and new top bows. The top sockets are 1915 and in good condition.

It comes with a new set of seat springs.

The gas tank is new, the fuel lines are new, and the Carburetor is a Stan Howe stromberg OF.

I put an early accessory brass windshield on it because I like the way they look.

This car was in the "assemble parts stage" it needs some fit and finish work, some minor adjustments here and there, and it should be a fun car to own. It's got a lot of brass!

$9500 local pick up

Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 04:14 pm:

I will try and get more and better pictures up. It will come with some extra parts. I've got some new bands for it, the small drums for the rear wheels if needed, and some other odds and ends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 07:31 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, December 09, 2017 - 05:29 pm:

$9300

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 02:47 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 03:18 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 11:34 am:

$9000

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 05:04 pm:

$8700

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 05:23 pm:

The pictures showing a bolt getting backed out of the generator plate is before the alternator was installed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Konarowski on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 07:39 pm:

Are there less parts with the car after the price reduction? I do not see the spotlight in the new picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 08:29 pm:

I still have the spot light.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 02:56 pm:

It has new emergency brake drums, new brake linings, new brake rods, and an uninstalled accessory brake equalizer.
$8600

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 12:58 pm:

The last photo is actually the oldest photo. $8500

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, December 15, 2017 - 11:53 am:

I have one straight right rear fender.

$8200

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 04:53 pm:

$8000

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 05:33 pm:

If I don't get a new starter in it before it sells I can show the buyer a video of it running.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 03:33 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 03:59 pm:

$7800

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 12:12 pm:

$7600

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 04:11 pm:

I got a starter installed. It should be running soon. It has new floorboards, a new floor mat, brass pedal trim, rents spark plugs Macbeth headlight lenses...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 08:14 am:

Very nice project for the price. If you are leaving in the EAST I will buy it. Shipping will kill us. Good luck Dan and really hope it will find a good home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 03:00 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 06:31 pm:

I took the horn, spotlight, and windshield off.
$6900

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 11:05 pm:

$6700

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 09:20 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 12:29 pm:

$6300

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, January 15, 2018 - 01:44 pm:

$6000. That's a steal

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 03:53 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 04:08 pm:

$5900

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 03:36 pm:

$5800

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By danny castle on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 08:46 pm:

At this rate only 8 more days and If its got a title, and the windshield, spotlight & horn get put back on it....... I probably buy her !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 03:22 am:

I've still got the horn and the windshield in my shop, but someone bought the spotlight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 03:38 pm:

$5700

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 05:15 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, January 22, 2018 - 12:13 pm:

$5500

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 03:08 pm:

Somebody buy this car. I'm getting tired of being tempted. Ugh if only it was on the east coast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 05:16 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 03:19 pm:

$5300

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By danny castle on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 08:48 pm:

its in California? do you have a title? thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 09:07 pm:

In California, bill of sale no title

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 03:38 pm:

$5200

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By danny castle on Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 09:46 pm:

almost there.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 04:56 pm:

$5000 bottom dollar. It just needs a starter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 05:23 pm:

I think Daniel is in Santa Cruz

I am in Phoenix for a few days - no big hurry to leave

I am dropping off in Salinas, CA which is close by

At this time I am available for enclosed transport

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Bente on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 09:32 pm:

Dan, I look for projects all the time. This is one off the great value projects that if seen in the last 6 months. I love this project, but Iíve 2 in front and the wife would question my sanity. T guys, I donít know Dan, but what the fxxx. The parts and pieces alone?
r/s Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 09:40 pm:

I can't believe this car hasn't sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 09:23 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 11:37 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 12:21 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 08:19 pm:

Would trade for four ounces of gold bullion coins, maybe you bought when the market was low. Or possibly an early motorcycle project.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Bente on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 10:59 pm:

Dan, sold the Norton for 2 car projects. Iíve no room, but this one is a steal, if even to piece out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 10:59 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 03:36 pm:

Top. I will include the brass windshield at this price. I will not lower the price anymore.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 09:53 am:

Dropping off close by in Salinas today.

Headed north to Bandon, Oregon to pick up.

Still time for someone in Northern California or Southern Oregon to buy this if they need it hauled .....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 03:30 pm:

I put a new, rebuilt starter in it. With a new or charged battery she should be running like a sewing machine.
$5000

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 03:49 pm:

I can't believe it its not sold yet... Come on gentlemen, it is the best opportunity I saw for the last 2 years. FJ are you coming near Champlain NY perhaps? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 03:16 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 05:15 pm:

Sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 11:14 am:

Excellent, Deal of the year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 11:46 am:

Dan - What kind of spark plugs are those?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 06:00 pm:

They look like some after market plugs I have seen that light up every time the plug fires, so its easy to tell which of the buzzer coils are working,or not working as may be the case.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration