E & J SIDE LIGHTS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: E & J SIDE LIGHTS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Forrest W O'Keane on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 04:32 pm:

I have a set of E & J side lights in good
condition. I am trying to get pictures to work. If not e-mail oke@nemr.net and I will send pictures
Cel#660-342-1395

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Forrest W O'Keane on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 04:37 pm:

Forgot the price $225.00 +15.00 shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 04:39 pm:

What era ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Forrest W O'Keane on Saturday, December 09, 2017 - 08:38 am:

lights are sold thank you

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration