For sale, purpose-built Model T open trailer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale, purpose-built Model T open trailer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Saturday, December 09, 2017 - 05:36 pm:

What I have I purchased from a Kern County Model T Club member a while back. Was built I believe in the 1980s. Licensed and registered here in California. Open trailer with solid axle could haul a Model T or Model A. $600. Tried to post photographs but no luck. Feel free to p.m. me or text me 818-634-4673 for photographs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Larson on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 08:50 am:

PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 06:43 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 01:29 am:

John, Send me the picture and I'll post it for U.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Kowalczyk - Nampa Idaho on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 10:45 am:

I believe these are the pictures, I found them on Model T parts for sale on Facebook

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 01:10 pm:

Joseph beat me to it....I slept too late today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 12:46 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 02:38 am:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration