WTB Key

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Key
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 05:45 am:

Looking for a #53 ignition key. It doesn't have to be Ford script, although that would be nice, just need one that works. What have you got? Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 05:14 am:

Just as soon have an old one, not a repro. thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 09:43 am:

Send me an address and I will send the key. Will need to have address on this forum as I have screwed up my computer and can't get into my e-mail. Merry Christmas. Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 06:14 am:

Thanks Ed. dstroudchfortysevence at hotmail dot com. Numbers, at, and dot aren't spelled out. If this doesn't work, post again.Many thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 09:19 am:

got a failure notice but will try again. Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 07:25 am:

Did not get a failure notice on second try, but would like to know if it got through. Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 07:29 am:

Did not get a failure notice on second try, but would like to know if it got through. Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 07:51 pm:

Nope Eddy, nothing yet. :-( Make sure fortyseven is a number, not spelled out. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 11:15 pm:

Think the problem is my screwed up computer. I know this will work because she got about a dozen e-mails today. elizabethemersonnineteenfortyoneatyahoodotcom Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 12:50 am:

Eddy, email sent. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 09:52 am:

Dave, I have never sold anything over the internet, but from time to time I find the opportunity to help someone with a small item. The dollar or two it costs to mail it is offset by the good feeling I get by helping a fellow model t'er.. I recently bought a ring of model T keys at an antique store. One of the keys is a 53. It is not an original Ford key, but is a period replacement. If you would send a mailing address to elizabeth's e-mail address, I would be happy to send this key to you. ED

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 01:38 pm:

Eddy, I sent an email to Elizabeth yesterday. For some reason yours ended up in my junk file.

Many thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 03:25 pm:

Dave, I received your e-mail, but it did not include a mailing address to send the key to. Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 05:51 am:

Crap!! Eddy, I sent you another email. Many thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 08:55 am:

The key is in the mail. Merry Christmas. Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 05:50 pm:

Thanks a bunch Eddy! It certainly took us long enough to get connected didn't it! :-) Thanks again, Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration