For Sale 1926-27 Coupe deck lid

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 1926-27 Coupe deck lid
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 10:05 am:

I have a 26-27 coupe (not exactly the same as roadster) deck lid in very solid blasted and primed condition. The outer skin needs works but the infrastructure is very good. I will include a new Howell outer skin to make it perfect. I had previously listed it for $450 plus shipping but I am willing to sell it for $325 plus shipping. I will gladly email or text pictures, I have them on hand. The new skin cost $185 plus shipping alone so this should be decent buy for someone. Thanks, mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john hardiman on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 11:15 am:

Could you send a couple of pix to email in my profile, am curious.
Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 01:51 pm:

John,
Just sent pictures to your listed email. Thanks, Mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration