Various early chassis parts for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Various early chassis parts for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 10:09 am:

I have a variety of orphaned early chassis parts, some "onesies and twosies" that are excess to my projects. Please share your needs list and I will see if I have what you need. Thanks, mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 10:57 am:

Pm sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig E. Luton on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 12:26 pm:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 03:56 pm:

Thanks for the vigorous response. I have responded to everyone by using your personal email addresses, not by PM. Thanks, mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 03:57 pm:

Thanks for the vigorous response. I have responded to everyone by using your personal email not by PM. Thanks, mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 05:44 pm:

P M sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 07:45 pm:

Hello Ivan,
I just sent an email to you, sorry I did not have the bits you need. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 05:41 pm:

Mike,
Would you happen to have a pair of headlight forks for 1909-1910?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Herring on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 05:44 pm:

Hi Mike

Do you have a rear door handle for a 1910 Touring please?

Thanks

Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 06:46 pm:

Dave, sorry, I do not have the handle. Thanks, mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 08:53 pm:

Thanks MTFCA members. I have sold most of my excess parts for this go around. I may have a few more specific items in a couple weeks when I know for sure that I have my own projects covered. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 10:33 pm:

Mike,did you get my pm the other day?
Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 06:32 am:

Hi Benji,
Yes I did send a reply to the paleo------ email address but it looks like it bounced. Sorry, I do not have the brackets. Mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration