Reproduction Jno. Brown brass carbide generators

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Reproduction Jno. Brown brass carbide generators
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 10:25 am:

As some of you know, I produce 1-2 brass carbide generators each year. These have seamless spun brass top and bottom tanks and they have the authentic Jno. Brown tag. This is the early version with the butterfly nuts and trunnions. These do not produce acetylene and are for show only. I can email or text pictures. I will build two after the Holidays and they will be done by March, maybe sooner, and I could deliver to Chickasha like I usually do each year. $1400 plus shipping unless you pick up or I take to Chickasha. First come with $400 deposit. Thanks, mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan F. Stein on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 12:23 pm:

I recently had my original Jno. Brown generator restored and was unable to save the tag. If you would be willing to sell me a tag I would really appreciate it. Please call me at 586-243-7202 or email me astein.pls@gmail.com if you are able to help. Looking forward to speaking with you. Thank you AL

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration