OT 1940's Vaughn Motor Co Mighty Midget stand-on forklift

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OT 1940's Vaughn Motor Co Mighty Midget stand-on forklift
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 10:23 pm:

I bought this out of an estate sale in dry NE Colorado where it sat outside for many years. The engine turns over but it doesn't steer. When the steering wheel is turned,a shaft that drops down turns with it but there is a sprocket on the bottom and a bicycle type chain that should run to a larger sprocket that turns two small hard rubber tires on wheels but the chain is rusty and broken. Whether the lifting chains are usable or not is unknown but they don't appear to be scaling rust. The motor hand-cranks by the operators legs. An extension is there but no crank. A plate says this thing was reconditioned in 1945. The steering tires look a little chewed up but usable. The others look good. I planned to get it working and use it inside this bldg but I bought another one so it's not going to happen.Like to get $375 for it.picturepicturepicturepicturepicture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 10:28 pm:

Forgot to mention-Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 02:46 pm:

This dojigget is sold. Thanks Gene French.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration