FS parts early and late

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS parts early and late
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 07:11 pm:

1909-10 notched hood former, reproduction, $250. Early cast cam brake lever, $275. 1912-14 drag link, $65. Set of 4 nos fan blades, $40. Tail light/ license plate brackets, 1915, $40, later style, $20. Old stock set of Scandinavian band linings, $65. 12 brass shackle and spindle oilers, $5 each. Lettered reverse pedal,$30. Early brass triple twist horn, broken bracket and some dents,$200. All plus shipping. Kdmks AT att.net.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 07:29 pm:

pmed on the oilers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iowa John L Williams on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 07:53 pm:

Kim: Hi From Iowa! I could use 4 of the oilers if available? Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 08:52 pm:

Hi John, I should have noted that they are repos. Let me know if you still want them. Kim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 08:59 am:

Brake lever and drag link are sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iowa John L Williams on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 10:11 am:

Kim: Hi From Iowa! repo oilers are fine. Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 11:20 am:

Kim, I am looking for sets or specifically the door side of a hinge set for some pre 15 Carbide Headlights that I am restoring. Would you have any damaged doors that would still have this side attached? Or, complete sets?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 11:20 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 01:18 pm:

Is it possible to upload a couple close ups of the reverse pedal?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 11:11 pm:

Hood former is sold, Richard, Iíll put up a picture of the pedal face.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 11:25 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Friday, December 15, 2017 - 09:20 am:

PM sent on the 15 taillight bracket.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil C Bartlett, Shively CA on Friday, December 15, 2017 - 09:26 pm:

Kim, you wouldn't happen to have a clutch pedal that nice that you would sell?

Thanks, Neil

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 10:00 am:

Kim I contacted you Thursday night via PM. No answer.
Iím still interested in the 1915, taillight bracket...
please send your mailing address for payment.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration