Charlotte NC help needed - seeking Model T for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Charlotte NC help needed - seeking Model T for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Dana on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 03:11 pm:

Seeking to purchase a solid, running Model T, Touring or Roadster. Preferably in the Southeast US, and under $20K. Please contact me at ericbdana@gmail.com. Thanks, Eric

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 06:47 pm:

Eric, I'm in Kannapolis. There doesn't seem to be many T's in the Charlotte area, I look all the time for cars and parts for sale. Very seldom are there any listed locally. You may have to travel a bit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 08:00 pm:

Eric you might start by narrowing down your search by what year or years you are interested in. Black era T's would be under 20k more in the $8-11 range. Brass era will run higher (true 1915's back).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 08:25 pm:

Eric if you want to travel to ct I know of a few nice cars that are for sale let me know

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 09:25 pm:

Eric, I live in Hudson NC, north of Hickory, about an hour from Charlotte. I have a '21 Touring. I have not advertised it or offered to sell it, but might consider it. If you would like to see pics or have more info, let me know. PM me and I will give you my phone number.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration