GISH EVER READY AUTOMATIC OILER DECALS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: GISH EVER READY AUTOMATIC OILER DECALS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 06:08 pm:

Anyone that has the Every-Ready Automatic Oilers made by Gish I have had some exact duplicate Decals printed. I know many of the originals may be in pretty bad shape.

Contact me for replacement or just to have a spare for the tank of the light!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 04:01 pm:

Anyone have or seen one of these neat Model T accessory oilers on their car? The low level oil light is ingenious.
BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 07:29 pm:

Didn't RD have on the yellow speedster ? Mine's on the shelf and don't believe I've opened the box !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 04:44 pm:

Yes Steve, but RDR only used the low oil level warning light switch that was uniquely built into the trans cover to operate an indicator near his coil box.. He may have tried or had it connected to the ignition switch to kill the engine when low oil was detected.

That original Gish light really looks neat!
I'm surprised there isn't more interest or use of the clever system.

BTW... Open your box and check the decals and let me know if you need some spares.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration