FS Rajo engine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Rajo engine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 06:31 pm:

Speedster project engine. 27 block with pressurized A crank. VW oil pump. Model A cam and Y-block Ford tappets. Early 8 valve Rajo head. Located in Marysville, Ca. Asking $2700 for the short block, $2700 for the head. Better deal for the whole package. Also available a Muncie auxiliary trans with real nice gears. For info call Dave at 530 742 five three six seven.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 11:32 am:

Owner needs to sell. Offers welcome.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 03:56 pm:

Price reduced. $4000 for the whole lot. Can still separate. New number call 916 613 five three zero five or pm me for more info.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Simon Kaiser on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 04:59 pm:

hi Erik
can you please send me pictures of the munice. everything works? whats the price for that?
Thanks Simon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 02:15 am:

Owner is Dave. Please call him at 530 788 eight zero one four. Disregard 916 number. I saw the Muncie and gears look good. Special u-joint and coupling sleeve are missing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 05:58 pm:

Sold, going to Montana.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration