Wanted: Four 21" Wood spoke wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Four 21" Wood spoke wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 09:38 pm:

Looking for 4 solid wood spoke 21" wheels for my 24 Touring.

They need not be pretty, just solid and usable.

I have a very old, NOS, Running-board mounted air pump, still in the original box, that I can use as a partial trade if someone's interested. I'd prefer something local...or we can arrange to meet at Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 09:19 pm:

I sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, December 15, 2017 - 05:41 am:

Don: If you do not find any by Chickasha, look me up there. I should have some there. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gember on Friday, December 15, 2017 - 10:24 am:

I have a full set and sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Friday, December 15, 2017 - 06:47 pm:

Thanks Dan.

Thanks Mark. I sent you a message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 08:41 pm:

Wheels located....will be picking them up at Chickasha.

Thanks MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration