WANTED; HASSLER DOUBLE FRONT AXLE PAD

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED; HASSLER DOUBLE FRONT AXLE PAD
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 01:46 pm:

This is the pad that the springs sets in. Must be a double front spring pad. Please see picture below.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Hassler Pad

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jeff cordes on Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 03:41 pm:

I have that same eico battery charger eliminator at home. I will look and see if I have a extra front double spring pad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 05:22 pm:

I sure hop so, that is the only piece that I am missing for a full set front and back.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 12:33 pm:

Still looking for double spring front pad.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 10:55 pm:

Kawuneeche Valley overlook, This is a stop for almost all the Ts that traverse Trail Ridge. The overlook is above the valley and about 10 miles or so to the town of Grand Lake. A neat overnight Tour for Ts from the Front Range.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 12:22 am:

bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration