FOR SALE; ACETYLENE RUNNING BOARD TANK

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; ACETYLENE RUNNING BOARD TANK
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 01:56 pm:

Tank; $90.00: Walk in only or can provide at Chickasha. this is the tank that lays on its side on the driver running board.
Tank appears to be in good shape with a pressure gauge. I tried to take a picture of the gauge but the cat jumped up and got in the way. The tank has real good embossing on the side.

side of tank

shut off for tank

cat in the say of gauge

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Kowalczyk - Nampa Idaho on Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 10:05 pm:

Dave,

I like your end table and cat stand, wish I had one here in Idaho. I have a couple pans to ensure they are straight and true.

Best Regards,
Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, December 15, 2017 - 01:08 am:

Joseph; Those pan jigs are very handy. It is one of the larger tools that you don't use very often but when you need one you don't find them every where.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, December 15, 2017 - 01:14 am:

Above picture was taken on 9/1/07 at the Forest Canyon Overlook on Trail Ridge about 13,000 feet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Friday, December 15, 2017 - 02:35 pm:

I'm interested but live in California and don't see a Colorado trip this year. Anything we can do?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 08:01 pm:

Dave: If you're interested in unloading that cheesy lightweight red table, I'll take if off your hands so you can find something better for displaying your items for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 11:30 pm:

Sean, soory I used it today.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration