FOR SALE; 1926 COIL BOX

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; 1926 COIL BOX
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 02:05 pm:

Coil Box: $49.00, Box appears to be in good condition with usable wood but I would recommend plastic like fun projects sells. The are no cracks or repairs. Latches work good and the coil hold down springs are in place. Please include $18.75 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

coil box

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, December 15, 2017 - 01:29 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 05:00 am:

Good 1926 Coil Box still left

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 10:49 am:

Doing a 25?, don't miss this coil box its a good one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 06:35 pm:

Heck dave Id buy that one but shipping will be to high to Tennessee.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, January 05, 2018 - 07:44 pm:

Richard: I think I can send it for $18.75.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 08:18 am:

Thanks Dave but I found one here in town.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 12:45 pm:

Richard that's the best way to do it. I try to buy local estates. I think the furthest one I have bought out was about 5 or 600 hundred miles and I had to make two trips with my pickup and trailer to load every thing. That ads up to 2000 miles.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 12:49 pm:

Richard that's the best way to do it. I try to buy local estates. I think the furthest one I have bought out was about 5 or 6 hundred miles and I had to make two trips with my pickup and trailer to load every thing. That ads up to 2000 miles.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brett Vining on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 02:33 pm:

Dave,
PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 11:55 pm:

Brett, That box sold but I have more. I will check them over tomorrow and let you know the condition.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration