WTB. ROUND GLASS LENS FOR E&J LAMPS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB. ROUND GLASS LENS FOR E&J LAMPS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan on Friday, December 15, 2017 - 04:17 pm:

I am looking for both a round flat lens for a Brass or Black & Brass sidelight, and the domed clear lens for a similar era Rear light.
I would consider buying a very tatty lamp as spares donor.

Thanks

(Message edited by v10pdownunder on December 15, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 07:10 pm:

Or anyone knowing of a repro supplier ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 09:49 pm:

I may have some new repro lens for E&J. Will check tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 01:04 am:

Hi Ivan,

This suppler of clock repair supplies carries flat and domed lenses which can be useful in repairing lamps. Some folks have had the domed lenses mirrored to replace broken Mangan mirrors in gas lamps. Hope that this helps, Bill

Here is a link to their web site and a "glass" search:

https://timesavers.com/search.html?q=glass&go=Search

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 02:04 am:

Ivan, contact Wayne Ericson at Gilbert metal products in El Monte, CA. He should be able to fix you up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 05:08 pm:

I have 4 round replacement lens for the E&J side lights available. These were used on the black and brass side lamps. If you are interested contact me via return email. $29 each plus priority shipping. Jack

E & J glass

E & J glass

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 05:36 pm:

At least with the new lenses you can see the fork in the road!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 03:52 pm:

Anyone have an email address for Gilbert metal products in El Monte, CA ?? They have a webpage but cannot see a contact other than phone/fax

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration