:-) - Tulsa, OK to Philadelphia, PA & further enclosed Model T or other auto transport now - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: :-) - Tulsa, OK to Philadelphia, PA & further enclosed Model T or other auto transport now - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, December 15, 2017 - 07:30 pm:

December 16th

Leaving Tulsa, Oklahoma around 12 noon local time.

Room for another vehicle to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and further if needed.

I can pick up and drop off along the way.

FreighTer Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 03:17 am:

December 17th

Spent most of yesterday afternoon at the Lowe’s in Enid .....

Today is my Birthday & I am celebrating it by doing what I do just about every day .....

Leaving Enid around 9 am local time ...... :-)

FreighTer Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 04:46 pm:

December 18th

Leaving Broken Arrow, OK in the morning.

Heading to Alma, AR to pick up some doors.

Continuing east to Philadelphia, PA.

Still have room ... :-)

FreighTer Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 12:46 pm:

December 18th

Leaving Alma, Arkansas now ....

Headed to Pittsburgh, PA ......

Still have room for a Model T to Philadelphia .....

FreighTer Jim
(260) 804-6695

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration