:-) Philadelphia , PA to anywhere WARMER enclosed Model T transport December 23rd - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: :-) Philadelphia , PA to anywhere WARMER enclosed Model T transport December 23rd - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 04:28 am:

December 23rd

Dropping off in Philadelphia, PA .....

Available to transport your Model T or other vehicle anywhere to where it is warmer ..... :-)

32 feet available
8 foot rear door clearance
8000 pound capacity

FreighTer Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 09:23 pm:

Still available ...... :-)

FreighTer Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 02:41 am:

I am headed to East Haven, Connecticut empty to pick up a rolling chassis after I drop off in Philadelphia.

From there I had west as far as Richmond, Indiana.

The chassis is headed to New Mexico - but I will not go further
west unless I have another vehicle in my my trailer with it.

So - 18 feet of enclosed trailer space is available west from
Philadelphia - Connecticut - Northeast with 6000 pound capacity - 8 foot rear door clearance.

FreighTer Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 06:28 pm:

December 22nd

Stopping by Last Chance Garage in Unionville, PA
to visit my friend Louie Mandich - it has been too long
since I have seen him .....

Dropping off a vehicle Saturday morning in Philadelphia.

FreighTer Jim
(260) 894-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 05:20 am:

December 23rd

Visiting Louie was great as always.

Got to finally deliver Robertís book & sign to him as well
as Christmas gifts for Louie & the guys at the shop.

Dropped off the 1940 Ford Survivor Pick Up late yesterday
afternoon in North Philadelphia.

I am going to head up to East Haven, CT from New Jersey
today - perhaps try to load out if the rain letís up.

I may stick around Connecticut a day or so - depends on the weather - then I head to warmer parts ..... :-)

I donít plan on returning to the Northeast until Spring ....

FreighTer Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, December 25, 2017 - 08:00 am:

December 25th

I am in Milford, Connecticut.

Merry Christmas !

Loaded up this 1929 Model A rolling chassis in East Haven yesterday - it has to go to New Mexico.

I can head south on I-95 to pick up - I can even go to Florida.

I have 18 feet enclosed trailer space headed west from here.

I can vary my route to pick up or drop off your Model T or
other vehicle - I am heading someplace warmer .....

Give me a call ..... :-)

FreighTer Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 07:38 pm:

Any plans for heading south...? Through Cleveland Tn. To Ocala Fl. ...?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 08:37 pm:

Steve,

My schedule is flexible headed west.

Tomorrow I am visiting with Skip Seaton in New Salem, PA.

Give me a call,

FreighTer Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 11:55 pm:

Iím waiting on a call from the other car owner, as soon as we talk Iíll give you a call. Thanks Jim.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration