Wanted: Gas Cap with Stick

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Gas Cap with Stick
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Braverman on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 09:16 am:

Years ago I had a T that had a gas cap with a dip stick built into it. It said Tydol on it. I would like to find another one of these caps. Doesn't have to say Tydol. Anyone have one they’ll sell?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Braverman on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 10:34 am:

Tydol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Braverman on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 10:35 am:

This is what I want.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 11:04 am:

That's my Tydol gauge and yes, let me see if I can find it - I retired & re-located a couple years ago and have yet to find all of my goodies !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration