Long Shot: WTB 24-25 Touring sills or patterns -- Forward half

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Long Shot: WTB 24-25 Touring sills or patterns -- Forward half
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 01:39 pm:

I am looking for someone that may have a set of 1924 or '25 wood sills or can accurately trace patterns for me.

I only need the front half from the body mount behind the front seat forward, as mine is a cut off touring.

I believe I have enough of the rest of the wood to make everything else I need. My sills are non existent. I am not even sure what is supposed to be there.

PM me here or directly at crazydart400 AT yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Gagel, Orange,Ct on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 02:13 pm:

sent you an email

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 12:37 am:

I have a complete set of 24/25 wood plans. They have a good drawing of the main sills. I have used the drawings on more than one car and they are perfect.
Dave Huson, 303-774-9246

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration