FS TT TRUCK 20' REAR TIRE FLAPS- NEW

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS TT TRUCK 20' REAR TIRE FLAPS- NEW
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 12:46 am:

I have 4 new in the box tire flaps for 20" rear TT truck tires. These are at least 20 years old, so the quality has to be better than whats being sold today. $10 each plus shipping USPS flat rate box. They are in like new condition and I will never use them. Dan PM or dmcgearsatyahoodotcom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Joosse on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 02:44 am:

Dan, I would like to buy them. Sending PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 08:24 am:

Dan,

If you do not sell them, I would like 2 of them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 12:09 pm:

Flaps are sold pending payment. Fred and Steven- you are next in line. Wish I had more! Dan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration